Eberto.com - Live Oct 17
Check out Eberto.com. Built an exciting new web / mobile application that allows the general public to request an estimate from local Body Shops. The site and mobile apps was built using .Net platform, Angular 4, and Xamarin. The website went live in October 2017 and the IOS and Android apps will be live shortly.
Web Sales Management Application - Live Feb 17'
Simacor designed and developed a sales management application for a local MN company. This application was completely redesigned to meet their growing business demands for higher order processing efficiency and ability to manage tasks. A functional design was created that demonstrated how each screen would interactive throughout the system. Development efforts used all of the latest .Net tools available.
· Sales Order Processing: Complex pricing was integrated into the order process with the ability to create a new order from a past order. The application is fully integrated with Microsoft Dynamics.
· Task Management: Ability to record a task completed and create a future task for the customer.
· Quote Management: Ability to create a quote and store for future reference and to turn into a sales order.
This application went live in Feb 2017.
The Simacor team included a Project Manager, Functional Designer, Quality Analyst, Solution Architect, and .Net Developers.
JDE E1 9.2 Upgrade Live
Simacor worked with our client in upgrading to JDE E1 9.2. The Simacor resources include: Project Manager, Functional Consultants and needed, JDE E1 Developer, and a CNC Consultant. Went live August 2017.
Integrating OneSource Tax software with JDE Order & Invoice processing - 6 month project
- Setup OneSource mappings with the required Interface fields for Tax and Reporting.
- Wrote JDE UBE's to create flat files to send to OneSource DFI (Data File Integrator)
- Wrote JDE UBE's to process the tax information returned from DFI
- Made Modifications to JDE Invoicing processes to use the OneSource Tax information
Additionally, responsible for making lots of financial report changes, help tickets, and Misc projects.
Enterprise Web Application
Simacor was chosen by a local MN company to build an application to replace an internal back office system. This web application is used to book hotel, transportation, conference room, and training room reservations for their corporate customers. Our client's business model is to optimize hotel room pricing though price negotiation and volume purchases for their clients. The system that Simacor built offers the flexibility to accommodate each customer’s specific rules for data integrations and reservations.
Included was the development of client interfacing portals where the client could request and book their own reservations. Additional functionality includes:
- Scheduled Data Load process created and automated
- Create a complicated Tax Optimization Process
- Book adhoc reservations and modify reservations that were created through the load process or and the client portals
- Mobile app so people staying in hotels can compare accommodations and track on an interactive map their taxis or hotel shuttles to and from airport
- Tracking cost reductions to report on savings to customer through using the company's services
- Dashboard reporting through integration with Tableau
- Corporate Credit Card processing
- Invoicing and Reconciliation Functionality
Wright Express, Legacy Reservation System, Multiple Client interfaces to receive data loads, Tableau, Google Maps
Solution Architect, Project Manager, Technical Lead, Database Architect/Developer, Developers (6), Business Analyst, and QA Tester
Project Manager for Intranet Implementation & UAT Process
The Intranet vendor was chosen by our client through the Simacor Vendor Evaluation process. Once selected a vendor, a Simacor Project Manager let the project to Go Live. Also, the PM was instrumental in defining the UAT (User Acceptance Testing) process and coordinated the testing efforts.
Software Vendor Evaluation Process Incorporated
We implemented our process into an organization that has adopted the process for all software application evaluations. This process can work on any type of software that you need to evaluate. Call today for a complete walk through of our process.
EDI Transition to new ERP
Client was implementing SAP. Simacor was responsible for all EDI transactions. This included new development for all EDI (inbound and outbound) to now interface with SAP. This project included all current and new EDI processes.
Also created a UPS Manifest report to be sent to UPS Manifest Reporting Center. This report was to be sent to UPS when the product was ready for shipment to the customer.